Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some of my stuff on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT tonight!

Okay so this is pretty crazy. The kids from the Rocky Mountain School of Dance & Performing Arts in Arvada, Colorado are on America's Got Talent tonight! I airbrushed all of the unitards and tanks... Happy birthday to me! (I turn 40 tomorrow:)







This was a sample that was adjusted to look like the final in the very top picture.



Keywords: airbrushing on unitards tank tops for kids Rocky Mountain School of Dance & Performing Arts in Arvada, Colorado SILHOUETTES on america's got talent prime time nbc television

3 comments:

Matteo a.k.a. madmatt said...

Happy BDay Man!!!

Greetings From Italy

Bye

JF said...

That's sweet, Igor! Lot's of work there. As for the big 4-0, have a good one, I'm up for that next year!

John A. Frye

igorstshirts said...

Thanks madmatt!

John,
Thanks so much. Good to know I'm not alone:)

Providing custom t-shirt airbrushing, iron-on transfer, embroidery and graphic design services in the Aurora Denver Englewood Colorado area since 1995