Click Me Click Me Click Me

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Me on the moon Flash loop



I'm happy that Blogger allows raw HTML within posts... Thanks Blogger! This being my first post here, I thought it'd be appropriate to post a small multi-media graphic composite I made back in 2003 of me at my airbrush shop on the moon... It came about because there were only twelve of us (tenants) in a three hundred unit shopping mall.
The mall closed recently and is slated for renovation sometime this summer. R.I.P. Buckingham square... 11 years of doing business in there make for some insane memories. Thanks.

Keywords: igors blog igor's blog igorstshirts blog multimedia modeling with corel draw in lightwave coreldraw illustration photography blog airbrushing canvas t-shirts tshirts media sound design web motion graphics with aftereffects high definition flash loops for film presentation motion illustration using aftereffects to design websites layout pages dynamic designing websites web sites web pages webpages in adobe aftereffects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bro! I also hear that COREL has asked you to do a blog for them. That's awesome! Now if you can get them to sponsor you and sipply programs. You da Man! Peace - S

Home
Providing custom t-shirt airbrushing, iron-on transfer, embroidery and graphic design services in the Aurora Denver Englewood Colorado area since 1995