Click Me Click Me Click Me

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Matrix style SONY VX-2000 360 degree spin

This was made in 2002. I took sixteen pictures of my SONY VX-2000 with my Pentax ZX-5 35 mm SLR camera using AGFA 50 speed film. I rotated the SONY camera on a tripod 1/16 of a 360 degree turn and snapped a picture from my SLR on another tripod until the VX-2000 made the whole 360... Sort of ghetto matrix style. I then rotoscoped around it using CorelDRAW. I made sure to leave part of the VX-2000 tripod in all of the pictures so I had a stationary object to register my frames to. The remains of the tripod were later erased in Photoshop. The camere here is shown with a SONY wide angle lens but I wish I would have done it with the .3x fish eye lens from Century optics since we have one of those too.
Software used: CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Flash





The VX 1000 and 2000 were revered as the skateboarder's camera. They (SONY) have seemed to stop focusing on competing with Panasonic for the top spot in the HD 24P digital consumer camcorder department.

No comments:

Providing custom t-shirt airbrushing, iron-on transfer, embroidery and graphic design services in the Aurora Denver Englewood Colorado area since 1995